- Averaging 350 visitors per month. Majority are direct and paid search.
- Organic took a major hit in the fall. I am not sure of the cause, but it is starting to rebound.
- Google Ads changed bidding strategy, should double visits.
Content SEO Program: Latest Content
Recent Posts to Your Blog:
Hover over title and see message at bottom right of screen to see keyword optimized for.
Latest Video on Your Youtube Channel:
From Google Analytics: Overall traffic
- Average 12 visitors per day
- Organic Search is low. Goal is to be the largest source of traffic
Traffic Flow through website
- Bulk of traffic goes to Contact Page and Quick Quotes. Most people don’t want to read. I created a Landing Page for the new Contract Ads and email program: https://www.applecleaning.com/construction .
- I am going to create a similar landing page (short with contact form prominent) for the general campaign and point one of the ads there. By measuring we can determine which works better.
- Made a significant change to campaign on 3/29. Took control of bidding away from Google and managing it directly. The net result is double the number of daily clicks. This should result in more opportunity.
Current Ads (focus on Free 3 Minute Quote)
Organic Search Optimization
Top Ranking Keywords
- These are the keywords we have optimized for over the last 12 monthsw
- Dip on 2/14 is due to a blip on the measurement tool.
- Continues to trend upward. Stay the course.